Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Baby''s First Perler

Day 18 - Mamoru or Seiya?
Seiya


Seiya.  Look at how adorable she is!  She had a better fashion sense than Mamoru, she didn't seem to be as big of an idiot as Mamoru, and uh...she was never the Moonlight Knight.  Seriously, what was up with that?

My son and I were playing with his new perler bead set today.  He made his first sculpture:


I'm not sure what it is, but he was really proud of it.  When I asked him what it was, he said, "Oh, wow!  I made dis!  Dis, I made dis!"  So...I don't know.  I have been calling it MissingNo.

That aside, I finished my daughter's tutu today.  I started it over a month ago and then I set it aside and forgot about it.  Here is where I was at a month ago:


You can't really tell from the picture, but the colors are baby pink and a glittery silver tulle.  It took me only a few hours, but I set it aside because it shed so much glitter that it got everywhere.  My daughter made me put it on her as soon as it was done, so the "finished" picture looks a little more like this:


She's been wearing it around the house all day and she loves to "jump" with it because it swishes around.  It's roughly floor length on her.

I just had to rescue my dog from a tarantula hawk.  Yay.  The pain of their sting is equivalent to a gun shot wound.  Glad she didn't get stung since I never even saw it come into the house.  It was hanging out in my little herb garden, so he must have been looking for some water.

I should (in theory) be done with Elmo tonight or tomorrow.  I'm sure I've said that before, though.  Off to go stitch and bead with my son...who keeps hitting my CAPS Lock on me wHILE I Type.

HappY STitching evERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment