Thursday, March 10, 2016

Yay, I'm back!

We moved into our new house and just got our internet hooked up today.  Now I can finally start really working on my projects again.........after I finish unpacking all the boxes.

So a bit of sad news:  Sophie has been put into the land of unfinished WIPs.  I have one more round on it before the blanket is done, but I don't have the color I need.  I don't know the area well enough to know where a Hobby Lobby is and I haven't got a mailbox set up to order it.  Basically I'm being super picky on what color I use for my border.

So in the mean time I'm working on the Moogly 2016 CAL.  I just started square 5 a few minutes ago and will probably edit with some pictures later.

This was mostly a "hey I'm still alive" kind of post.  Happy stitching, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment