Saturday, August 22, 2015

Random Post

I'm actually updating to let everyone know that I've put all my projects on the back seat for now because I'm working on a baby blanket for a friend who's about to pop and I'm kind of in a time crunch.  I figure I'll post a picture when it's done, but for now I'm not working on anything else.

I have started recording Youtube videos about some game play.  I haven't recorded any videos in four...maybe five years?  One of my friends asked me why and told me that she needed help with the game I'm playing now, so I figured I'll start recording again.  The first game I'm recording is Bloodborne.  I won't have any videos up until tomorrow (probably).  Not that anyone cares lol

Off to watch some Dexter and work on that blanket.  Happy stitching, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment