Monday, December 23, 2013

Random Hiatus

Hey, so long time no see, right?  Well not much has happened lately except the usual business that comes with celebrating Christmas.  Here's what I've done in the last couple weeks:

1.  I've forced myself to start a routine - I had become extremely lax in my housework and it really dawned on me when my daughter picked something up and was about to put it in her mouth. That something was a crunch berry. I realized how long it had been since I had vacuumed, so I made myself a list of things to do every night and so now it's habit.

2. I've forced myself to go on walks nightly - I am fat. No need for elaboration. I will work out when I'm a little more confident in myself.

3. I've been Christmas shopping.

4. I've been stitching like a mad woman.

Here are the things I've made :)






So, that's it. The first one is a James Sunderland finding the radio a la Legend of Zelda.  He's probably the smallest thing I've ever stitched. Him and the radio combined are about the height of a bobbin.  The other two are Ornaments. I couldn't remember if I'd shared Pluto before, but in case I haven't, here she is!  Sorry, I'm mobile and the app keeps crashing otherwise I'd have checked.

Anyway, I'm off to go deal with my screaming littlest one, so happy stitching, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment