Thursday, April 24, 2014

Loot Crate April 2014

I've been pretty sick off and on for the whole month of April.  Very stressed, very anxious, and nothing has been feeling like it's going right all month.  My kids have been sick as well as whiny the whole time.  I get no break because my husband has been working every day without a day off and usually not coming home until the kids' bed time.

I perked up last night because MY LOOT CRATE CAME!


I opened it before taking any pictures because the box was damaged on the side I didn't photograph.  That being said, I repacked everything exactly as it was when I opened it originally, I just wanted to make sure everything was okay.








The stuff underneath:




I opened the Game of Thrones box first.  I don't know anything about Game of Thrones as I haven't watched it yet.  I'm working on it though.  I''m going to assume this is a Dire Wolf?


Hard to tell for you, I'm sure, but I couldn't get a picture of him straight on because my camera didn't want to focus on him.

After I opened him, I opened my Nord!


His helmet comes off!


I figured he belonged with my Alduin.  Don't mind all the dust, I have apparently forgotten that there's a top of the bookshelf (video game shelf?).



He also came with a steel sword and an iron axe which I totally didn't have to fish out of the garbage because I didn't know they were in the package!  He's holding them now, but obviously wasn't when I took the picture.

This loot crate came with two 20-sided die.  One is a large stress ball, and one is an actual die.  There's a package of dragon jerky (I'm nervous because it's green) and a dragon shield screen cleaner for a cell phone.



The Dragon Jerky:


Now, I'm kind of scared to try it.  Wish me luck!  Here goes!

Yuck, not the best jerky I've had.  My kids loved it.  though.  I'm sure it wasn't for eating and was maybe for collecting, but my son kept bugging me and I'm not one to hold on to novelty foods like that.  I'll probably keep the package, though.

We got a Dragon Slayer dog tag as well which my son was ALL too happy to liberate from me (like he did last Loot Crate's Attack on Titan Scout Regiment sweatband).  So as long as he's happy, I don't care.


And that was it!  I would say a pretty decent haul this time around!  Last month's was still my favorite, but I've only got three to go on so far.  I would have to wager that this month was my son's favorite.  He loves him some dragon stuff!

Well, no WIP today, but I haven't really had the time.  Off to go finish cleaning my house.  Happy stitching, everyone!  Remember, if you want your own Loot Crate, click HERE and sign up!






No comments:

Post a Comment