Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Loot Crate Anime

I still receive Loot Crate.  I haven't done an unboxing in a while because the subjects of the crate haven't really interested me.  I did an entire 6 months of crates before I finally cancelled.  Then they sent an email in the middle of November saying that signups for the new Loot Crate Anime were open.  So I decided to give them another chance.

Oh boy am I glad I did.  I didn't take any pictures because I wasn't sure if I was going to like it, but if the rest of these crates are as awesome as this one, I may have to stick with it.  I am in LOVE with the items in this one and not a single item went to my kids...that's a first!

I will share one picture, though.  I got a pretty heavy duty Attack on Titan mug from them:


Sorry about the image quality.  

Alright, one of my minions is being a booger.  Happy stitching, everyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment