Monday, September 26, 2016

Busy, busy, busy.

I haven't been able to update lately, but I've been having some issues that have kept me from updating.  Particularly medical testing and all that fun stuff.

I have Crohn's and so naturally I have a crap ton of things I have to do when something (ANYTHING) seems even a little bit off with my body.  I've been in and out of doctors' offices for the last month which has put a huge damper on my exercising because I just don't have the time.  Hopefully the next couple weeks are finally it for me.

AAAAAAaaaaaannnnnnyway.

Enough about that.  I started a mystery crochet afghan and I picked all the colors not realizing the way they would come together.  So now it looks like about halfway through my crocheting I forgot what I was making and started something new.  What I mean is that my blanket went from earth tones to a random few pastel rounds.  It's...not very lovely lol

Here's the pictures I took for the blog but never got around to uploading:

Page 1 of pattern



Page 2 of pattern



Page 3 of pattern



Page 4 of pattern



Page 5 of pattern (see what I meant?)



Page 6 of pattern


I'm really hoping that I get some darker colors back on it soon.  The pastel rounds are actually really pretty and if I had known how the colors would line up, I think I would have done all pastels because I love the way it looks.  I'm working on the 7th page right now and it's more pastel.  We'll see.  I am having fun making this, even if I don't particularly like the colors.

Okay, I'm probably not going to be on much for a while again because I'm going through this wonderful battery of tests over the next few months and I start physical therapy next month.  Life just kicks your butt sometimes, yeah?

Happy stitching, everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment