Wednesday, October 26, 2016

New Mandala! (Pic dump)

Hello, all!  I have been away for a bit working on my health and I think it's paid off.  I'm officially back to walking every day.  You don't realize how much help the walking is until you're out of breath after a flight of stairs.  Taking the time off helped me feel better, but put me way out of shape.  Ah well, just means I have some work to do!

I was working on that Mandala Madness CAL, but I chose my colors before seeing the finished product.  That being said, I scrapped it.  Let's face it, it was ugly.  Really, really ugly.  So I picked out some new colors and I am much happier with the result.  Here's all the WIPs so far.  I think I'm working on 7 right now, so when that's done I'll update again.








Anyway.  I've been playing this game called Brave Frontier.  I am in love with this game and didn't realize I'd played as much as I have.  So, that being said...if you play, I started a guild called Shanalot.  If you would like to join, send a request and I'll accept!  Sorry, shameless plug lol

I'm off to play my game some more (and maybe some Dark Souls III, the DLC just came out).  Happy stitching, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment