Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Mystery afghan clue 8 and Geisha WIP

Happy belated Easter!  We had an egg hunt and lots of food. Hope everyone else had a great holiday weekend!

I finished my mystery afghan clue last night because...I don't know why I took so long on this one.  Here's what we have so far!


Week 8 was the pink border around the squares.  So nothing really exciting.  I know you can't tell from the picture, but the pink is actually little criss-crosses all the way around the afghan.  The next clue makes the afghan ruffly supposedly.  I'm only part way through the first round of clue 9, but it doesn't look very complicated and I'm hoping it doesn't take me very long.  Next week is the last clue for this and then it's done!

I have been working on my Geisha every night the last week or so.  This is what I have!


Getting ever closer to being done.  Once the rest of this green part is done, I will be halfway through this.  My husband thinks I should do a small cross stitch project once I hit that halfway point so that this one catches my interest again.  It's not that I'm uninterested, it's that I have definitely slowed down a lot.  In my defense though, this is the largest thing I've cross stitched.

Mmkay.  I suppose that's all I have for y'all.  Happy stitching, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment