Thursday, April 2, 2015

Spring Cleaning

Pardon my absence from the internet for a few days.  I've been deep cleaning my house one room at a time.  I've got one more room to do and then I'm finally done.  Then it's back to the daily grind.

Good news, though, I have a WIP of my Geisha.


I'm just happy to be working on her again.  I set her aside to work on some of my crochet projects and mostly all I did was start three more and then set them aside as I ran out of yarn.  I desperately need to go shopping.

Nothing new going on in my life.  I've been feeling loads better, more energetic, and even went down four sizes over the last month.  That meal plan that I changed the family to has been beneficial to everyone.  My husband has a lot more energy, is a lot happier, and is even working harder.  My kids love the foods and they benefit because I've been taking them out to the playgrounds more and more now that I don't hate the world anymore.

Hmm...I'll have a mystery afghan WIP probably tomorrow or Saturday.  We're dying eggs soon, so I better get to it.

Happy stitching, everyone, and if I don't update before then, happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment