Monday, May 11, 2015

Finally finished

You know how a word that you've known your whole life can suddenly look funny when you write or type it?  "Finished" is that word for me today.  Not important, but I thought I would share.

Anyway I have finished my mystery afghan stitch a long.  The last three rounds were pretty easy and I've learned that I had been doing picots wrong.  Which really makes me feel silly because I don't know how I managed to do them so wrong.

Front



Back

I love the way this turned out!  It is kind of busy, yes, but oh my goodness I love it.  I'm sad that it's lapghan sized rather than something I could actually use on my bed, but my daughter has loved it since I started making it, so I guess she can have it.  I already bought more yarn so that I could make another one (different colors, double the size) for myself anyway.

I am almost done with the next part of my Geisha and I will probably be working on her tonight for a while.  Hopefully I'll have a WIP for you in the morning.

Happy belated Mother's Day and happy stitching, everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment