Friday, May 8, 2015

Been kinda quiet

I haven't really posted much in the last month or so.  I've been really, really busy because my husband hasn't been home.  Good ol' Army training and what-not.  Basically I've been running the house on my own.  Not that I'm saying it's hard or anything, I've just been trying to keep my kids extra happy and distracted so they don't worry so much about their dad being gone.

I have been stitching on my Geisha and I started a smaller project because it's something I can work on while the kids are awake.  The Geisha not so much because it's a pretty big canvas, so if I need to get up quickly, it's kind of hard.  The small project I'm doing is only 5x5, so it's tiny.

Um...not much going on lately.  I've been playing Dark Souls II and am really enjoying it.  It's a pretty hard game and I would love to play it with others.  My PSN screen name is Mama_Fatty2 so if you need help or if you just want to add me, feel free.

I'm off to finish cooking dinner.  Happy stitching (and gaming!), everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment