Monday, June 15, 2015

Lots of WIP stuff.

Been away for a bit.  Video games, you know?  I have lots of WIPs today, including one of my Geisha!  So, without further adieu, here are all of the WIPs!

First up, we have the Geisha because it's been a long time since I've updated.  Here's where I was at last time, and this time:


I feel like this section is taking forever because it's so very boring.  That and the confetti stitches just take so long.

Next up, I have a WIP for my first Sophie's Universe blanket:








In that last picture, it's looking pretty curly, right?  I was reading in the instructions it is supposed to curl a lot.  I'm almost done with the next page of the pattern and it's seeming to straighten out a bit.  I think it looks a bit like an Easter egg.

Because I've enjoyed working on the Sophie's Universe blanket so far, I've started another one recently and have finished the first two pages of the pattern with the new colors:



These colors are a bit darker, but I really love them.

So that's all that's going on with me right now, sorry for all the pictures today, but I figured it's been a while and I didn't want everyone thinking I have stopped crafting.  Off to work on my blanket some more and hopefully tonight I'll finish that section of my Geisha.  Happy stitching, everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment