Sunday, June 28, 2015

Sorry!

I have been skimping out on my blogging lately because I'm prepping my house for a visitor.  I have my dad coming soon and I'm overly anal about cleaning my house when company comes over.

I do have a couple of WIPs for you, though!  First up, my Geisha:


I know, it doesn't look like I did much, right?  That's because most of what I've been doing is the back stitching.  I only have a few more things to do to this section of the pattern and then I can finally roll my scroll frame a little further up and not have to worry so much about unraveling.  Hard to believe that with all this work done, I'm really only about 2/3 of the way done with her!

Next up, I have a WIP of my Sophie's Universe blanket (the big one).


I'm pretty sure that the last time I shared a Sophie update that I was only on page 11.  Now I'm working on page 15, so there's a good difference between where I was and where I'm at now.  I really love this "Easter egg" blanket.

That's all.  Time to get a move on finishing my house.  Happy stitching, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment