Friday, November 20, 2015

My swap gift came!

I meant to write about this yesterday but I forgot. I got my swap gift yesterday!  Here's the haul!


In this adorable little package, I got several pieces of Hi-Chews (a favorite candy of this household's), some Botan Rice Candy, some strawberry and chocolate Pocky, and three little DBZ voodoo doll key chains.  

Hi-Chews are kinda like a starburst but a little bit tougher.  Botan Rice Candy is like a gumdrop candy wrapped in a rice paper film and the rice paper dissolves like those Listerine strips.  I love Rice candy because it's kind of a blast from the past for me.  The Pocky I haven't had since high school--the strawberry not at all.

The key chains are Vegeta (top), Kuririn (left), and Goku/Kakarrot (right).  They are already in their new homes on my various key rings in my house.  Vegeta has a special place on my purse because he's my favorite.

If you would like to join in on next year's swap, I definitely encourage you to check out Sprite Stitch.  They also have a really cute blog.

On to what I'm doing right now:

I'm currently working on this month's Sprite Stitch challenge and am making a Lich from Phantasy Star.  I have never played that game before.  I wanted to make the Lich from Gauntlet: Dark Legacy, but the image I made would have taken way too long to stitch.  I don't want to be taken away from my big projects for too long, you know.

Alrighty, that's all.  Definitely check out the couple of links I provided, the community is awesome.  Happy stitching, everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment