Thursday, November 5, 2015

Ugly Blanket Project

I have always loved what I call "ugly blankets."  You know, the homey small blankets that you always see in a little old lady's lap?  Or draped over a 60's style couch? I'm sure I've brought this up before...I think I even have an ugly blanket UFO somewhere.  Anyway, my newest ugly blanket is already halfway done.  I've never made octagon motifs before, but that's what I've finished so far.

I'm not going to be putting any WIPs up of it because I'm already around halfway done, so I will just post it whenever I finish.

I finished my swap gift!  I finished it like 10 minutes ago.  My yarn came in the mail this afternoon, so I figured I'd better finish.  I am going to be mailing it out in a week!  I'm really, REALLY proud of what I made because it's something I've never done before.  I can't wait until she gets it so that I can post pictures!

Happy stitching, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment