Sunday, May 22, 2016

Nothing has been going on.

Nothing exciting has happened lately.  My hair is green now, so there's that.

I've been working on my Geisha a bit, but I'm not sharing a picture until her face is done.  Maybe her head, I don't know.  I am working on another (yes, ANOTHER) blanket.  I have an obsession and probably should stop, but I would fill my house with blankets if I could.  Anyway, here's the blanket!


It's supposed to look like one of those star quilts.  The pattern is really easy and hasn't bored me yet which is a problem I have with projects.  I'm already started on the purple which is the next round of colors.  

I just separated all my threads for the map of California I'm stitching.  I figured I'll stitch a map for each place my husband gets stationed.  Kind of a little memento for each place we've been.  Cheesy, but then again, that's just what I am.

Off to make my minions their lunch.  Happy stitching, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment