Thursday, June 16, 2016

No more greybeard

I ran out of the grey colour that I was using for my Desert Star afghan.  So I have put it into outer space with the rest of my UFO's.  That being said, I started a new blanket.  This time it's a scrap granny square one because let me tell YOU I have a lot of scrap yarn.  I mean...like a LOT.  So I figured it was time for a scrap yarn blanket.

Right now I have 11 different colors being used, but I think that will actually be enough to just use up those colors because I have multiple scrap skeins of the same color.  Usually just because I almost finish the skein, buy a new one, and then forget to use up the rest of the first one.  It happens way more than I'm proud to admit.

I only have four large squares made up, but I'm working the yarn into THIS pattern.  It's really just a basic granny blanket.

Off to feed my kids and probably clean my house.  Happy stitching, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment