Saturday, July 9, 2016

Sophie's been removed from the land of UFOs

UFO=UnFinished Object

I finally did it.  I finally finished my Sophie!  Here's the finished project!


So happy to finally have this done.  I started it in California and finished it in Texas.

And just because:


While I was trying to lay it out, my dog kept diving into it or sitting on it.   I had to pen her just to take the finished product photo.  Apparently she likes my blanket and also thinks she's a cat.

Mmkay, on to something new...POKÉMON GO IS OUT Y'ALL!

My son and I have been wandering the neighborhood checking out Pokéstops.  Unfortunately where we live is not exactly Pokémon inhabited, so we haven't seen any in the "wild" yet.  We have received a lot of eggs from various stops, though!  My son likes to wear his Ash Ketchum hat and carry around a plush Pokéball when we're out.  It's pretty adorable.

I'm off to go Pokéhunting at WalMart while I shop for school uniforms for my kindergartner.  MY BABY IS GOING TO SCHOOL!  Happy stitching, everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment