Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Desert Star

I have finished the next part of my Desert Star blanket


On to pink!  This blanket is starting to take shape.  It's actually been a pretty fun work up so far.

I have been on this weird "go, go, go" kick.  You know, where I don't want to be at home, I only want to go out and do things.  I am now in the habit of venturing out to Barnes and Noble when I'm bored.  My most recent trip to B&N I went to the craft section.  I never visit the craft books there because I've never had good luck finding anything.  This time, though I struck gold.

I found THIS:



I'm currently working on one that says "I hope you choke" for my kitchen.

Off to go finish watching Wreck-It Ralph with my kids.  I've got banana bread cooking and it's made my house smell wonderful.  Happy stitching, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment