Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Not much stitching lately

I have recently rediscovered my Silent Hill video games, so I haven't been as faithful to my stitching.  I think it's because I've grown bored with all the pink.  Once I'm past that part, it won't be so bad, but I'm just so BORED.  I know, I know, I've said it before.

I will probably stitch tonight when my son goes to bed, but that's a slow process if that's the case because he goes to bed at 8 which only gives me 3 hours to stitch.

I made a trip to the hospital last night because I have been having pain in my side that is increasing.  Being the paranoid mommy I am, I was scared it could be a tubal pregnancy because of where it was.  It wasn't, thank God, but it was probably good I went in because I was very dehydrated and didn't know AND I needed my rhogam shot.  Who knew?  I guess it's not so bad that I went in, I just felt bad because I went to the hospital and all I came out with was a bandaid lol

I think I will watch some House M.D. and take a nap.  I'm feeling a bit ill today.  I guess that's what happens when you're growing a human, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment