Saturday, September 15, 2012

Holy cow a Saturday night TUSAL!

So, not much has been going on in my days.  I haven't been feeling better, but I figured I'd better stitch anyway because I'm the kind of person where if I put it off for too long, I'll never pick it back up (see baby blanket project...).

My son is cutting three teeth all at once right now, so he's particularly crabby the last few days.  I can't blame him, but I've been finding myself getting short with him.  It's not his fault, I'm just stressed.

Our ants still haven't gotten the memo that we invested in pest control because they're still trying to get stuff off of our counters.  I've been very diligently cleaning the kitchen every day, so I don't anticipate them getting too out of hand.

What else is new this week...?  My husband is going to Primm tomorrow to gamble for a bit, so I had to make sure I paid the bills today so he had a budget to work with.  I wanted to go, but I think he's having a boys' day, so I decided to sit this one out.  Don't want him to feel like I always have to go everywhere with him.  I like him having friends and it's good for him to have a guys' night out once in a while.

Okay, on to the TUSAL!  So, I did pretty much all of this yesterday and today because, like I said, I'd better just do it anyway.  It's coming along nicely and I think it looks pretty good.  I've started on the fourth page of the pattern already, but you don't see that in the picture.  This picture was taken after the third page was finished.  Anyway, here it is!


It's funny, but even though I'm sick and I have a hard time doing this, I am getting excited to see what it's going to look like when it's done!

Random fact of the week:  There are 216 noodles in ever Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup can.

No comments:

Post a Comment