Saturday, November 23, 2013

Dead Scream II

Well, I just finished the Sailor Pluto ornament for my sister.  Here she is!


This is the ornament that will be taped to my sister's Christmas gift. I spoiled the surprise and sent her a picture because I couldn't wait lol.  I am working next on a Sailor Saturn for my friend (along with sending her an Ayumi Hamasaki shirt).

Segue!  Segway?  Segue seems right...

Anyway, so more on my computer.  It was the battery, right?  I think I mentioned that in a previous post.  Well, it swelled so much in less than 12 hours that my track pad completely lifted out of the unibody and the whole body of the computer is swollen.  So whenever the battery finally dies, I'm going to take it somewhere to be recycled.  I think I'm just going to take it to the Apple store.  I can't remove the battery myself, so I figured that's the best way to do it.  

My husband has a computer that he got before he went to Korea and it's a little Acer PC, so I think that I'm going to wipe the hard drive and start using that one.  Uh...why wipe the hard drive?  Well, he was a man all by himself in Korea....for a year...I can only imagine the files and viruses on that computer lol.  He was the one who suggested I wipe the hard drive, so chances are, well...you know...

Anyway, I'm off to look through my colors to see if I have the ones needed for Saturn.  Happy stitching, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment