Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I'm a Filing Cabinet

My husband and I have this joke that I have a filing cabinet for a brain.  I tend to remember obscure facts that have no value in my every day life. Example: Elvis Presley's favorite ride at the carnival was the bumper cars.  Who needs to know that? Nobody...but now you know it too.

It's weird because I rarely retain things that I needed in school, but boy you ask me about something no one in the history of ever wanted to know and I can tell you all about it.

So this week, my MIL came to visit. I hadn't quite finished her project, so I was a jerk and stitched it right in front of her and she didn't even know it. I wrapped it and handed it to her on her last day here.  So she went home with this:


...and she doesn't even know it.

I'm watching The Avengers with my son, so I'm off. Happy stitching, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment