Saturday, November 16, 2013

Dead Scream

*creepy echo*

Lol I'm in a pretty good mood. Watching Nip/Tuck and stitching my sister's gift.

I'm making a Sailor Pluto for her.  I bought her the Gray's Anatomy text book with illustrations and silver on the pages.  It's a hard bound book and it is gorgeous.  It has a silver ribbon bookmark attached to the binding. I'm in love with it and it's not even my thing lol

Anyway, I got off topic there for a second. I'm stitching a Sailor Pluto...ornament? Er...wall hanging? I don't know what it is.  I just didn't realize that it would be so large on 14 count. That's what I get for not measuring first lol. It's definitely too big to be an ornament.  It's looking good so far :)


Kinda creepy right now lol.  Hopefully as it goes on it looks better!  Anyway, I'm off to work on her, happy stitching, everyone!  

No comments:

Post a Comment