Saturday, January 18, 2014

Manuary and Februlady

So Spritestitch is doing the monthly challenge of Manuary and Februlady.  For Manuary you have to add a mustache to something that doesn't normally have one.  So I did this:


K.K. Slider as a mustachioed pup.  My husband came up with the idea, but I made the pattern.

I am now having a really hard time with the Februlady part of the challenge.  You have to remove the feminine characteristics of a female video game (or anime, or other nerdy thing) character.  What I want to do is make a Gerudo Thief from Ocarina of Time, but I'm having a bit of a hard time with actually getting the character to look how I want.  It doesn't help that I'm still figuring out my new computer, so I'm a bit behind with that.

I suppose February isn't even here yet, so I have some time.  Who knows, maybe I'll be able to commission some help from someone.

Well, I'm off to continue working on my pattern for Februlady.  Happy stitching, everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment