Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Yaaaaay!!

I have a new computer.  It's a Toshiba Satellite, so it wasn't a very expensive, but for what I use it for, it's perfect :)

We picked it out today at Best Buy after having to once AGAIN fix my card.  Ah well.

My daughter is starting to pull herself up to standing which means that even if I'm on the couch, she can grab my toes.  For whatever reason she likes to chew on my feet.  I have an odd bunch in my household.

I got a frame this afternoon for my Vincent Valentine stitch that I made like...I don't know, a year ago?  It's a cherry wood frame with a black frame around it.  I also got a great frame for Chibi Moon.  It wasn't the right color, so I bought some spray paint.  I need some glitter before I can do it though.

Uh, that's it, no news to report from my little household.  I've been stitching nursery announcements and that's it lol.  I'll update with those eventually.  Happy stitching, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment