Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sunny Day Sweepin' the Clouds Away...

...On my way to where the air is sweeeeeet!  Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Streeeeeeeet?

Sorry, my little ones and I have been watching so much Sesame Street lately that I kinda want to punch myself in the face.

My mother sent me this image earlier today:


She asked me if I would like this kit.  Then it dawned on me, This is the kit my mother bought my brother in 1997...

YES, I WANT IT.  This kit is almost 20 years old, of course I wanted it!  So my mom is sending me this kit along with many, many books for my toddler.  My son is signed up for the Dolly Parton Imagination Library, so he gets a new, free age-appropriate book every month.

If you have kids, I HIGHLY suggest you look into it.

That being said, I'm only one more block further into my son's birth record.  I can't wait until it's done.  I'm thinking a light green frame for it?  I found a new kit that I want to buy, but the husband said no because I have too many already.

Ah well, I'll get my way...lol  Anyway, happy stitching, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment