Sunday, February 23, 2014

Timber!

Okay, so my daughter's new favorite song is Timber by Pitbull feat. Ke$ha.  I'm not really a fan of either of them, but watching my 10 month old dance to this song makes it okay.

SEGUE!

I live on a military installation.  Well, if you live on a military installation, you're not allowed to breed and sell puppies for money.  At all.  Ever.  Period.  There is a woman here on post who does just that.  She takes in puppies and dogs until they've been impregnated, then she sells them off once the puppies are old enough.  Then she sells the puppies.  Rinse, repeat.

In other words, she's running a backyard puppy mill in post housing which is a big no-no.  Overall, I wouldn't really think anything of it except for the fact that she beats and starves these dogs.  She sells them for a high price, but never has their first shots.  Basically she's selling puppies for a high price without actually doing any work with them.  She's had many a puppy die in her care because of this.

This same woman also begs for free food, clothing, furniture, etc on Facebook and then turns around and sells it.  She claims she does it because her family is poor, but from what I've experienced, her and her husband are scum bags.  Neither of them are very nice people.

They have been stalking and threatening people, as well.  Threatening with harm and destruction of private property.

There is a Facebook page called OSMW (stands for Overly Sensitive Military Wives) and they have been given a bunch of information on this couple.  So now, OSMW has researched, found documentation, and sent the information that they've found along to the right people to hopefully have this woman investigated.  I really hope that something is done because no animals deserve to be beaten and starved.  It's just sad all the way around.

I'm off to go watch The Office (U.S.) with my husband.  I'll update on this situation if I find out more, which is really unlikely.

No comments:

Post a Comment