Saturday, March 2, 2013

So much to do, so little time.

Well, I had my pregnancy really put into perspective for me the other day.  I was sitting at WIC, waiting while they took all my information because it was time for my periodic weigh in.  She sat me down on the other side of her desk and was asking me questions, then she scheduled my next appointment, and finally she said to me, "If you go into labor before your next appointment, just tell the lady at the front desk."

WHAT!?  It's really that soon, isn't it...?  Then the flood of all the things that I still haven't done yet came to mind.  I haven't bought a car seat yet!  My son is still in one!  Thank God my kid will be breast fed, so she'll likely only cost us for diapers each month lol.

It's so close!  I have been nesting and I recently went out and "beautified" myself.  I got my nails done, my hair done, new makeup, etc.  Gotta look good in labor I guess?  I don't know why I wanted to do it.  It's been over a year since I've done anything like that for myself, so maybe it was more of a last hurrah since I won't be able to do it again for a while lol.

No stitching WIP today.  Probably in the next couple days though.  I've been cleaning the crap out of my house lol.  I'll probably update a little more in depth about my going out yesterday when I post tomorrow.  Anyway, I hope you all have a great day!  Happy stitching, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment