Monday, February 25, 2013

It's Been Three Years

Well, there are no stitchings today.  I have been doing a lot of running around the last couple days.  I'll be doing a lot of running around tomorrow and the next day as well.  My dog is getting spayed, poor thing!  She goes in tomorrow for blood work and weighing in for anesthesia and then she goes in the next day for the actual surgery.  If it weren't for living on post, I would never get her fixed.  She's a purebred German Shepherd and I just...I would love for her to have at least a litter of puppies, but from my understanding it's illegal to sell puppies on post.

Off that subject, because I feel bad for my baby having to go under the knife...

So, it's been three years since I had contact lenses.  My husband had been saving money behind my back and bought me a year supply of my lenses.  I guess sometimes he really DOES think about me, right ;)  He even took my car away and got it fixed for me.  So...I guess I learned that he IS capable of saving money!  Lol, he's usually a spender and he knows I'm joking :)

Alright, this was just a quick update and then running away.  Time for dinner!  Happy stitching, everyone, and wish my GSD luck with her spaying!

No comments:

Post a Comment