Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Donut Bun!

Okay, I read through my last post and realized I kind of come off as a bitch.  I totally didn't mean to.  I don't think anyone ever means to lol.  But I do love my husband, I swear.  I just was having a bad day, I think.  So...yeah.

Anyway, I am obsessed with the donut bun hairstyle.  I have no idea why, but I think it is just the CUTEST thing.  You know, this hair style:


I'm learning how to do that.  Yeah, it seems like it should be easy, but I have super uncooperative, VERY thick hair.

It looks like it should be easy to do, right?  You'd think so, but no.  I have to fight my hair every time I want to do this to it.  Bobby pins are my friend.  Pointless post is pointless, so I'm going to go stitch some of my Bambi project since it's been a while and both my kids are sleeping at the same time for once lol  Happy stitching, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment