Sunday, June 30, 2013

I HATE PEARL FILAMENTS

So I'm stitching Bambi's First Year still and I got to a spot where I need to use pearl filaments.  They are so annoying to work with.  I will say, though, they make my cross stitching look snazzy :)  I am excited to be plugging along on this project finally.

My daughter is getting more and more interactive as time is going on.  She smiles a LOT.  I have never seen a happier baby.  Ever.  The only time she's not smiling is when she is telling me she needs to eat.  She just rolled over on her own for the first time day before yesterday.  She's super close to laughing, too.  I'm hoping she does it today because it's my birthday and that would be an awesome gift :)

Anyway, so my son and I are celebrating our birthday on the 2nd or 3rd.  He's going to Build-A-Bear, and I'm probably going to Hobby Lobby and finally getting a bunch of stuff for my stitching projects.  I'm' thinking of getting the threads for my Legend of Zelda title screen that was on Sprite Stitch and then I really want THIS kit.  I hope Hobby Lobby has it.

Speaking of Hobby Lobby, I am in LOVE with that store.  I think I could live there.  Also, I need to pick up my threads for the Epic Pokemon pattern I am going to start (also from Sprite Stitch).

Well, I'm off to go get snow cones with my son since we're not celebrating our birthday today, I figured he and I could do something together :)  Happy stitching, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment