Wednesday, June 19, 2013

P.I.N.K. Method

So, I'm trying out this diet and exercise regimen.  I saw it on Dr. Phil (yeah, laugh it up), but the program was 50 bucks total and it came with a meal plan book, 3 workout dvd's, 1 yoga dvd, a "motivational certificate," and a "motivational bracelet."  The reason I'm doing this is because I've been fat shamed in the gym before and refuse to go through that again.

The program starts with 900 calories a day to supposedly jump start your metabolism.  Now, because I'm around 50 pounds overweight, I have to follow that for two weeks without exercising.  Then, the calories jump up to between 1200 and 1500 a day while following the workout dvd's.  There's three levels to this program with one level on each dvd.

It's only been 3 days and I'm down 5 pounds.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment