Friday, July 5, 2013

I Have the Attention Span of a Goldfish

I had a hard time waking up this morning, so I thought that I would do chores to wake up a bit.  I started the dishes and then I realized that I needed to do laundry, so I opened up the dryer, emptied out the clothing, and switched the laundry over.  I started a new pile to load the washer, but then I realized that the floor needed to be swept.  So I started sweeping the floor.  As I was sweeping I thought to myself, "Why am I doing this?  I should brush my dog first and THEN sweep because she's shedding like crazy."  So I put the broom aside and grabbed my dog's brush.  I started to brush her and then she breathed in my face and I thought, "When was the last time I brushed your teeth?" So I stopped brushing her and went into the bathroom to get her toothbrush (yes, my dogs have toothbrushes and beef flavored toothpaste lol).  While in the bathroom, I saw the sink was dirty.  I started wiping the sink with a lysol wipe and when I threw the wipe away, I noticed the garbage was full.  So I went back into the kitchen to get a bag to empty the garbage.  While in the kitchen, I realized it was my son's nap time. So I got him a cup of milk and brought him into his room, changed his diaper, and put him to bed.  I came back out into the living room and my son's movie (The Hunchback of Notre Dame) was playing, I got distracted by it and sat down on the couch.  The computer was sitting on the arm rest and so I opened it.

...now I'm here...There's the story to how I started everything, and finished nothing.

Though, in the middle of this, I got up and I DID finish loading my laundry lol

Off to run around and figure out what to do next that will only get a few seconds of my attention before I move on again!  Happy stitching, everyone lol


No comments:

Post a Comment