Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Yay, Happy Birthday to ME!!

Well, actually my birthday was 2 days ago, but it was seriously the most stressful birthday I've ever had...and I gave birth on my birthday 2 years ago.  I have one child in his terrible twos, and one child teething.  My husband was at work all day and so I was by myself with my children.  I'm usually pretty good by myself, but for some reason that day was just awful.  I think I was just high strung in the first place because my dog chewed up my friggin' cabinets over the night.


She was damn proud of herself, too!  You should have seen how she wagged her tail...until she realized I was mad at her, then she did the "I'm really guilty" face.

SEGWAY

Okay, so get this, my German Shepherd (the one who killed my cabinet) throws tantrums if I don't say goodnight to her!  She yowls all night until I come say goodnight.  Oh, Lordy, this dog is like having a kid.  Once I come say goodnight, she's good until the morning.

This dog was adopted from someone who lived on post and based on the way she acts, she was NOT treated well.  She's super meek and any time she feels even slightly scared of someone, she pees on the floor.  She is terrified of brushes.  Absolutely terrified.  It makes grooming her VERY difficult.  I love this dog, even with her extreme submissive peeing that has ruined my tile floor lol.

Today, we went out and celebrated my and my son's birthday.  He got a Goomba backpack and a buildabear that is rainbow, smells like cupcakes, and sings happy birthday.  I got my birdcage cross stitch kit that I posted a couple days ago.  I also bought a tape measure to see how many inches I've lost because I USED to be 46-36-46, but none of my clothing fits.  I have lost a total of 62 pounds since January 2012...and I was pregnant from June 2012 until April of this year, so I had to have put weight on during that period.  I think I'm doing well.  Losing weight at my own pace :)

Anyway, I'm off to stitch some Bambi.  I might actually have a WIP update in the near future!  It's been a long time!  Happy stitching, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment