Sunday, July 7, 2013

What the...OMG IT'S A WIP

So, I've finally been getting in some stitching.  I realized that I have too many projects, so I'm whittling away at this Bambi kit so that I might start my Sailor Saturn project.  So, not much going on in my life lately except that my littlest booger is laughing, now.  Um...my toddler's birthday was June 30th and so I planned his party for the 19th of July so that ALL his friends could make it.  We plan on having fruity pebble cupcakes and I swear, this kid got some great gifts.

Anyway, not much going on, so here's the WIP:


Sorry for the poor quality picture.  I don't have a good camera on my phone.  The pearl filaments are in the very bottom stitches.  That's why it looks like there's little white holes in the stitching.  They look kind of cool in person, but in the picture it looks like I just skipped a bunch of stitching lol.  Well, I'm off to bed.  Happy stitching, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment