Friday, July 12, 2013

It's a Small World After All

I had the biggest example of small world (haha) that I have ever had.  I decided to go on Etsy today to look for jewelry and I was scrolling through and found a hemp choker I liked.  I usually don't check out the profiles of people, but the little picture of the woman who was selling the choker looked REALLY familiar.  I couldn't shake the feeling that I knew this girl, but I didn't recognize her name.  So I typed her name in Facebook because her username looked like an actual name.  Her profile popped up and I laughed to myself.

This girl looked so familiar because she was my best friend in middle school.

SMALL WORLD.  I didn't request her because I mean...who knows, maybe she doesn't WANT to hear from me.  Maybe she doesn't remember me.  I am tempted, though.  Anyway, I thought that was crazy.  Time to go stitch a bit.  Maybe another WIP soon, who knows?  Happy stitching, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment