Friday, July 4, 2014

Elmo's Done!

Day 20 - Dub or Sub
Sub


Growing up, I had the dub.  I got to see everything "Americanized" for television.  I saw a different story line than what was actually created.  When I was 14 or so, I got my first Sailor Moon DVD's from a local movie store.  They were in Japanese with no option for English dialogue, only subtitles.  I watched it and have never been able to watch the dub since.  The story was so much more intriguing to me in the subtitled version!

Today I finished Elmo!


Okay, technically he's not done yet.  He still needs to be washed, ironed, and framed, but the stitching part is done.  Now I get to work on my peacock one again.  Time for page two!

I wanted to stitch tonight, but my husband is playing his video game right now and I really just can't concentrate when he's yelling at the TV.  I am thinking I'll buy some noise cancelling headphones and a few audiobooks.  I'm just so tired of hearing it.

My stuff for my swap partner FINALLY shipped.  I should have it by the end of next week and I'll be able to work on it, finally!  I created a pattern specifically for my swappie and I really hope it's good.  I can't afford to buy frames, so I'll just frame the one, but not the other.  Hopefully it won't take too long to make so I can send it out on time.

Off to go...I don't know.  Sulk?  Probably sulk.  I hate when my husband plays video games.  Happy stitching, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment