Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Happy Post!

Day 24 - Favorite Moment
Chibi Moon's fall


Such a great part!  I loved how suspenseful this whole scene was.  The fall, to the catch, to Princess Serenity trying to wake Chibi Moon before they both fall to their deaths.  Even though I knew they'd be okay because it's Sailor Moon and there's another season after this one, I still sit on edge every time I watch this scene.

Day 25 - Least Favorite Moment
Esmeraude's transformation


I just thought this was way too much like a certain Disney movie.  Sleeping Beauty, anyone?  It was anticlimactic and just too familiar for me.  I wasn't happy with it.

ON TO HAPPY THINGS!

I got stuff in the mail today!  I live as a shut in most days, so when I get stuff in the mail, it's super exciting.  Here's what I got:  A locket, my Graze Nibble Box, and a new cross stitch kit! 

My locket:


Don't mind the fingerprints on it, I was trying to figure out how to put a picture in it.  I figured it out, but it's going to take some time before I have a picture.  I was thinking that since it's a book, I might actually put a saying into it.  I haven't decided yet.  I have a n anklet coming from the same guy that is just a chain with a small bell on it.  I love jewelry lol

I got my "Nibble Box" today as well!


Anyone who knows me knows that I'm a sucker for sample boxes (see: ALL my Loot Crate posts).  I signed up for this one because I got the first box free.  After this one, it's roughly $12 a month and I get one every two weeks.  This is my first one.  I opened it up to see this:


The goal with these is to replace one snack a day with one of the Graze snacks.  There are only 4 snack sized packages, so I'll have to figure out which ones I'm going to replace.  Today my son and I tried "The Cheese Board" and while my son didn't like it, I really did.  It was like those spicy trail mixes you get with the chili powder crescent shaped pieces.  That's what it tasted like.  The texture was a little odd as it had the cracker pieces and then the cashews.  I think tomorrow, we'll try the Chili and Lime Pistachio pack.

I got a new cross stitch kit the other day because it went on sale on Amazon.  It's a little 5x7 kit with a violin and some roses that says, "In music there is harmony, in harmony there is peace."  I thought it was really pretty and it would look good hanging in our hallway here.  

Last, but not least...we got HER today:


This is Punk.  She's the newest addition to our little family.  She has already beat the dogs up twice and is currently sleeping underneath the entertainment center JUST out of reach.  I only got this picture because I caught her smacking around our vertical blinds.  She's just 8 weeks old, born on May 2nd :)

ALRIGHTY, I've been stitching furiously on my swap project, taking WIP pictures and the like so that whenever my partner receives it, I can post the pictures.  So I'm off to go continue that.  Happy stitching, everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment