Wednesday, January 7, 2015

More projects

More projects because I need them, right?  The crafting hoarding continues!  Look what I got today!




I have a map of California because I am going to stitch a map of each state that my husband gets stationed in.  Cheesy, I know, but I figured it would be kind of a neat keepsake when he's out of the Army.

The tea pots match the mug and cupcake ornament kits that I got also from Janlynn.  I'm not sure what the sticker on it is for, it blocks out my favorite tea pot.

Finally I have my wine glasses still.  I'm not sure what it's called or anything because it's in Russian.  Which I had no idea it was going to be a Russian kit, so here's to hoping the instructions are in English!  Not that I need directions or anything.

I've been working on my "ugly blanket" and I have one entire row done!


I am too short to take a picture of it, so I had to stand on a stool to get a good one and it's still wonky.  I am currently three squares into my next row.  It's looking so ugly it's cute already.

I wanted to work on my Geisha project today, but I have had a headache that is relentless.  My eyes keep going in and out of focus so I can't look at the canvas without losing where I'm at.  At least with crocheting I can just go by feel.

Mmkay, I am going to bed.  Kitty cat is pestering me so I'm off.  Happy stitching, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Ugly blanket, teacups, and wine glasses? You are officially an old woman, lol. And you will never finish all of those projects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband says I'm an old woman all the time. It's true, what can I say? lol

      Delete