Sunday, January 18, 2015

Patterns are made!

I patterned up my quilt squares for the 2015 charity quilt!  I'm really happy with these two.  The first game is my very favorite NES game Kickle Cubicle.  The second game is the very first video game that my mother bought specially for me and no one else in the house and that one is The Little Mermaid for NES.

Easy patterns to make, I know, but this is what I made (these are the images, not the patterns):

Kickle Cubicle



The Little Mermaid NES


I'm a bit nervous about The Little Mermaid as there's a LOT of blue.  I'm a bit worried I'll get bored and set it aside.  The Kickle Cubicle one I made as a pattern for last year's quilt and never got around to it because Jak took too long.

I will have a Geisha WIP soon.  I have done a lot, but comparing it to the last image shared, it really, really doesn't look like much.  I am still plugging along on her, though!

Off to bed, it's late.  Happy stitching, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment