Monday, March 9, 2015

I'm to blame for being sick all the time!

It's true, it's true.  I've been blaming my poor immune system when I should be blaming my stupid diet.  I have not been getting enough Vitamin D, so my being sick all the time is because of that.  Your levels are supposed to be 20-50 ng/ml of blood to be normal.  Mine was 7.  No, really.  It was 7.

So they put me on a supplement that I have to take weekly and we have to figure out why I'm so deficient.  I don't know why I'm having a problem with it, I eat a lot of veggies and fruits.  I don't go out in the sun often which is weird because it's sunny year round here in the desert.  The doctor thinks this is the root cause of my depression as well.

Okay, off that.

I am learning start stitches with this Rings of Change afghan that I'm making and let me say that they are so adorable!  I am loving these!  They're really fun to do, too, even if they are taking me a while.  I tried several times to take a picture up close, but the yarn is so bright it throws the camera off.  If it was in blue rather than orange it would probably focus, but sadly I couldn't get a good one.

I'm off to continue stitching and watching my son play Hyrule Warriors.  Happy stitching, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment