Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Sick again!

I am thinking I need to just punch my immune system in the throat.  I am running a fever, my joints are all achy, my lymph nodes are all swollen, and I have this general feeling of being run down.  Hopefully it passes soon.

Anyway, I have the mystery afghan clue #4 crocheted up.  I have seven of them done, but I only photographed one for this:


The green loopy things are still loose.  I don't know what they plan on doing with those, but they said that they will be doing something with them at a future date.

I haven't crocheted my next giant granny square yet, but I did just order the stuff to make THIS BLANKET and I can not WAIT to get started.

I have been working on my Geisha, well, I worked on her for around an hour last night.  I didn't get to do much because every time I would sit down and get started, one of my kids would call for me.  They were supposed to be in bed, but you know how toddlers are.

Alrighty, I should go make the kids their dinner.  They're trying brussels sprouts for the first time, so hopefully they like 'em.  Happy stitching, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment