Thursday, February 21, 2013

In a Fog Today

I'm very exhausted today and I'm not sure why.  I haven't really done anything because I feel like I'm in a dream world.  I did have a doctor's appointment today and I was fine until just after that.  Maybe I am getting sick and my body hasn't realized it other than the sleepiness.  You know, that IS a possibility.  I tend to be sleepy the couple days before I get sick and my husband is sick right now, so...

I swear to God if I catch whatever he has I'm punching him.

Anyway, I am proud of myself because today I cleaned the crap out of my living room.  I even busted out the steam cleaner.  That NEVER happens.  I must be nesting.

My stitching has been going well.  I would take a picture, but my phone appears to be missing right now.  Bambi's the biggest project I've ever done and I think I'm a little intimidated by it so it's taking me a bit longer.

Time to go to bed.  I guess I better rest while I can before I end up sick like my husband.  Hopefully I don't wake up sick.  Good night and happy stitching :)

No comments:

Post a Comment