Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Starting a New Project

I have recently picked up a new cross stitch kit that I'd never seen before.  I'm well behind the times, I'm sure.  I have picked up "Bambi's First Year" which is a Thomas Kinkade piece.  It's a very beautiful cross stitch kit and when I saw it at Hobby Lobby, I knew I had to pick it up and stitch it for my son's room.  I have a random WIP of this one (as I've started it about 3 or 4 days ago) so I'm going to upload it.



Forgive the poor quality, my phone has been acting strange since my toddler got a hold of it and I have no other camera.  The color is a lot off as well, for some reason---it appears very dark.

Not much else has been going on in my life.  My puppy that I got is all grown up and is now a full sized German Shepherd, my pug hates her guts, my son is getting big, and I'm about a month away from giving birth to my daughter.  My daughter's birth was the reason I needed to make sure Chibi Moon was finished.  She's to be cleaned, pressed, and framed to go above her crib.

I leave you with that random WIP and my ramblings.  Have a fantastic day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment