Saturday, February 23, 2013

Why Don't You Go To the Doctor?

I wonder how many times I have to say that to my husband?  He's been coughing up a lung for the last week or so.  Now, he's throwing up, which says that he's getting worse.  So...WHY WON'T HE GO TO THE DOCTOR?  Men are such babies when they get sick and it's very frustrating.

Anyway, not much new going on here, I have been stitching like crazy since last night but this freakin' Bambi is just so slow going for some reason.  So it looks like there's almost no progress.  I am loving this kit though.  It's looking so adorable already and I'm not even that far into it!  I didn't know there was a Thomas Kinkade Little Mermaid kit.  I might have to buy that one next.  If you're interested (not like anyone reads anyway) I bought Bambi's First year from Hobby Lobby, but all of the Disney Dreams Collection kits are HERE.  My favorite kit is the Lion King one...I have never seen it anywhere but that site, so if you want it and you happen to see it, pick it up because you never know when you'll see it again!

WIP of Bambi's First Year (it's not much, but it's random lol)



No comments:

Post a Comment