Monday, February 18, 2013

The Thief's Account Has Been Suspended

Yes, the title says it all!  Yesterday I posted about a woman stealing patterns from many people and now her account (the website where she sells "her" works) is suspended.  In other words, "WE'RE WINNING."  This girl had some serious balls thinking she could get away with it!  Thank God everyone else got involved, too!  Fantastic.  I love it.  Her website is suspended and it's all because everyone knew their legal rights and went through the proper channels.  Just let the DMCA take care of it :)

Anyway, I haven't been stitching the last couple days because I got into this book I'm reading and so now I keep getting kind of...torn between the two.  I'm reading The Legend of Sigmar.  My husband got me the three Omnibus Edition books from the series (The Legend of Sigmar, The Rise of Nagash, and The Sundering) for Valentine's Day.  I read a lot of fantasy and medieval war novels, and these are kind of a mix of both, I guess.  I've got a lot of reading ahead of me though because each one of those books is over a thousand pages long.

Maybe I'll alternate days.  Today I'll read, tomorrow I'll stitch.  I don't know, I'm just too happy about that woman's site being taken down lol.  Fantastic work, everyone who got involved (not like anyone reads my blog anyway!  haha).

No comments:

Post a Comment