Tuesday, May 13, 2014

An Update Before Bed

I promised myself I would only stitch until 2230 tonight.  I always tell myself that I will stop at a certain time each night and I never ever listen to myself.  Every night I tell myself 2230 and every night I am up until midnight.  Without fail.

My new show of choice to stitch to is Bob's Burgers.  I've watched every episode probably 50+ times.  Not even exaggerating.  I adore this show and have found something new to laugh at every time I watch it.

Well, the reason for posting tonight is this:


Here's the WIP of Jak. I feel like I work slower when there are a lot of color changes.  I love that you can finally see Daxter!  He's really starting to take shape.  

My husband doesn't know what to get me for my birthday.  Oh yeah, my birthday is in a month!  So I told him to buy me PC-stitch or KG-chart.  I don't care which one as I've used both now and neither seems better than the other to me.  They both get the job done lol.

I saw a pattern the other day that said, "Goest and fucketh thyself," and it had been shared by Kat Von D on Facebook.  So I stuck it in my pattern file for upcoming projects.  I'll probably make it for my sister because she likes stuff like that.

Alrighty, I'm off to bed.  It's almost midnight.  Happy stitching, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. For my birthdays and for Christmas, I usually tell my in-laws to get me a Hobby Lobby gift card. I'm at the point now, though, that I have accumulated them faster than I can use them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm in the same boat now. I told my husband to look at my wishlist of various frames I need for my finished projects.

    ReplyDelete