Thursday, May 22, 2014

Loot Crate May 2014

Loot Crate's here!  But first!!!    Look what else came todaaaaaaaaay!


I would have more pictures but in my excitement I unboxed it and did not take any.  I would take more pictures right now except it's 2030 and my kids are in bed...and my kit is in the room with my daughter.  I can say this, though:  The threads are so soft I thought I was going to cry.  The directions are very simple, the canvas is about 6 inches shorter than me, and the colors are so bright.

SEGUE!

This month's Loot Crate theme was "Adventure."  My husband decided he wanted to be in one of the pictures, so here it is:


There's his super tan hand!  You see that?  That's his hand.  He pitched a fit because I don't include him in any of my "unboxings" so I told him he could do the first picture.  My dorky husband.

So I opened it up and this was my first view.  Immediately I said, "Yay, another Loot Crate shirt!"  Because that's my favorite thing to get.  Immediately I knew the shirt was also my favorite Hylian from my favorite game series.


Here's the spread panned out a bit so you can see what everything is:


Within this crate was an Adventure Time character, a Minecraft charm (keyring?), the Friend Zone soundtrack, two sticker sheets, a tattoo sheet, my Loot Crate membership card, a Legend of Zelda bottle opener keyring, my monthly Loot Crate button, and then the T-shirt.

Close up of the key ring:


It says, "It's dangerous to go alone!  Take this."  With Link holding up the Loot Crate symbol.

The Adventure Time character I got was a Zombie Finn.  I went to move his arm and it fell off, so...that was sad.  It went back together alright, but I had that momentary panic where I thought I broke him already.  Then we opened the Minecraft one and we got a CREEPER which was what I was really hoping for.


Don't mind the sideways picture.  My phone is drunk.


That tin made my day.  My toddler stole it and is using it to store his toy cars.

I know I got a pretty good picture of the t-shirt I got in one of the previous photos, but here's a full sized picture anyway!  I love this shirt and I am so glad that I got it.  I adore The Legend of Zelda (I even have a tattoo!), so I'm happy.


Today was a good day.







No comments:

Post a Comment